I found a page advertising travel in Prague, and it directed me to this page of hotels, with prices and pictures. I don't know what the exchange rate it (certainly worse than a year ago!) but the prices look pretty good! And even the cheapest hotels look beautiful. http://czechsite.phl.cz/
I also found a page that suggested touring Czechoslovakia by bicycle, and it looked like fun--I really enjoyed biking in Lucca, Italy last year, and wouldn't mind doing it again. But an even better way to taste the flavor of Czechoslovakia would be engaging in the traditional sport of....go-karting? It's number 6 on this site's list. Jason will be all over that. :)http://www.czechsite.com/outdoorform.html
3 comments:
Allison, I know this has nothing to do with going to Prague, but I absolutely adore you! When is the Europe group going to visit Austin? Do I need to tell Austin to move to Europe? Perhaps...too much bluegrass here to fool anyone though. ;-)
It may be too much to ask Austin to move continents, but you can try. :)
I am all over Czechoslovakia. It is way harder to spell than Italy though.
Post a Comment