A blog that is probably only interesting to people who already know us.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Busy With School
I have been so busy this week! A major test today, a major paper in a week, and in Math we are studying the chapter that strikes fear into the hearts of grown men--Word Problems! I'll try to post some more soon, but I just wanted y'all to know that I haven't abandoned you.
So if the 9 a.m. train leaves from San Diego and travels at 50 mph, but the 11 a.m. train from SD travels at 100 mph, which ones gets me to see you first?
2 comments:
I was wondering why you were allowing your blog to get stale. :) Good luck with everything this week! You will do great.
So if the 9 a.m. train leaves from San Diego and travels at 50 mph, but the 11 a.m. train from SD travels at 100 mph, which ones gets me to see you first?
Post a Comment