Tonight the Relief Society is having a Soup and Bread Social. I decided to contribute Potato Chowder, a crockpot recipe I haven't tried before. I started it this morning before I left for school and thus I have the wonderful feeling of knowing what's for dinner, and that it will be ready at a reasonable hour. I have really fallen hard for crockpots this winter. I've been using them once a week this month. You can cook almost anything in a crockpot, I've discovered.
Also, today is the day that Campus Police Services give away all the stuff that people lost last semester, and never claimed. I scored two pairs of nice sunglasses and a jacket. Saves me from having to buy them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They just GIVE THEM AWAY? Is there a limit on what you can take? At BYU they actually sell all that stuff every Spring. Never made it out to the sale though. I think several of my Nalgene bottles would have been there.
Yep, last summer they had a bunch of Nalges, but I wasn't there in tme to get them. Before 1:00 you can only choose 1 item, after that it's a free-for-all. Once a year they raffle off unclaimed iPods too.
Post a Comment