Thursday, January 31, 2008
This Means War!
Last night, Jason taught me how to play the card game "War". It's really fun, but he whupped me every round, mostly because I have so much trouble remembering the order that face cards go in--you know, like Joker, Queen, King, Ace. I am nowhere near fast enough to beat Jason, but I had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think Jason is cheating. You don't have to be 'fast' in war, just have the better card. What did HE tell you? And I thought I was the one in the family who bent the rules to card games...
I love war! lol, I have to beg to play it with Mike, lol. I also love Speed too!!!
Aren't Speed and War the same game? If not, what makes them different?
A lot of things. I'll explain it to you when you are older.
Post a Comment