skip to main | skip to sidebar

What Can Brown Do For You?

A blog that is probably only interesting to people who already know us.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I did it. I finally did it.

Take one last look at my long, luxurious locks. Then kiss them goodbye, 'cause I finally did it.

Yep, I cut all those curls off.

Snip. Snip.

And I love it.
Posted by Allison B. at 11:32 AM
Labels: ain't she cute?

1 comment:

Jourdan said...

Adorable!

October 19, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (28)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • I did it. I finally did it.
      • Cadavers--Oh MY!
      • Weekend Wonderland
      • House Hunting
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (12)

Blogs I Love

  • The To Do List
  • Poem Of The Week
  • Allison's Recipes
  • Lesley and Scott Larson
  • Telestial Kitchen

Contributors

  • Allison B.
  • Jason Brown
 

Labels

  • family (19)
  • friends (9)
  • recipes (8)
  • travel (8)
  • school (7)
  • house hunting (4)
  • church (3)
  • vacation (3)
  • admin (2)
  • restaurant review (2)
  • BART (1)
  • Pics (1)
  • ain't she cute? (1)
  • games (1)
  • programming (1)