Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New: A Slideshow!

Jason and I just added a slideshow of pictures from our Italy trip. (If you would like to see the pictures in a larger format, I think you can just click on them, and it will take you to Flickr.) We are planning an evening to remenisce about Italy while Scott and Lesley are here for Christmas, so we are thinking about our memories a lot. It is also almost the time of year that we took our trip. We are so excited--we have set out the tiny nativity set that we bought in Rome, and got out our two little Bufanas (Bufana is the Italian Christmas witch, for those of you who don't know).

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, this is Scott's sister Katie. I came to get to your recipes. You guys always have amazing recipes. BUT, I love the slideshow of Italy. Scott is not a big story sharer (is that a word?) so it was fun to see what you guys got to do over there! Beautiful pics by the way. Hope you don't mind my visiting your blog.

Allison B. said...

I am so glad to have you visit, Katie! If you want to see more of the pictures from our trip, you can click on the slide show. It will take you to my Flickr account, where more pictures are available. They also display captions, which will help you to understand what we all are doing in them. :)