Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just Checking In

I like to post every couple of days, because I get so disappointed when I check other people's blogs, and they haven't updated recently (Lesley. Just a hint.)
So even though I'm busy studying for finals, I wanted to post and let you all know that I'm doing swimmingly. And a little bit tired. I procrastinated my two make-ups for my weightlifting class, and since today was my last day of class, I had to do them both within 12 hours of each other: one from 7-8 pm last night, and one at 8 am this morning. Then my actual class at 10 am. That is a LOT of weightlifting!
Studying isn't going too badly. I'm lucky enough to have an open-book Nutrition final, if you can believe that. I have no final in my PE class. But I have a lot to study for my math class (how soon I forget!) and I have to find out all about Nigeria and it's prospects for a Liberal or Leninist society by Tuesday for Political Science. It's one of those in-class essay finals, which I've done well at before. Assuming I know the least bit about my subject. Which I don't. Yet.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

When you find out what I have been doing the last three days you will drop the guilt trip! A hint: 5 kids under 4 years old, plus me. And Scott is in London. I am only now crawling out from under my bed.

Good luck with finals! You will do great. I hope you feel proud of all your hard work this semester. I wish I were as good a student as you are!

schester said...

Good luck! I'm sure you will do/did great.