We have been cranking out the work on the house. My dad and mom came up from Monday to Wednesday and helped out on the house. I took those 3 days off to help.
Saturday and Sunday my sister and brother-in-law came up and helped sheetrock and help with the sink (too heavy to do by myself).
Caulin and I finished up the kitchen cabinets on Saturday.
Deborah and Jim (in-laws) helped on Saturday with the taping and sanding of sheetrock. Jim put together a tool stand.
Here are some pictures:
Saturday and Sunday my sister and brother-in-law came up and helped sheetrock and help with the sink (too heavy to do by myself).
Caulin and I finished up the kitchen cabinets on Saturday.
Deborah and Jim (in-laws) helped on Saturday with the taping and sanding of sheetrock. Jim put together a tool stand.
Here are some pictures:
![]() |
| Feb 14 - Feb 22 |
(I am tired of uploading pictures one at a time. From now on, everything will be in Picasa. Just click the image to go to a slideshow.)

1 comment:
I love the green in your kitchen! And those cabinets! Thanks for posting the pictures. Your house is lovely!
Post a Comment